Welcome to the Stanford IRIS (Intelligence through Robotic Interaction at Scale) lab website! We are interested in the capability of robots and other agents to develop broadly intelligent behavior through learning and interaction. To that end, we work on robotics and machine learning. We are affiliated with SAIL and the Statistical ML Group.
- Our work on meta-learning for giving feedback to students was featured in the New York Times. See the blog post and paper for more information on the work.
- Chelsea received the ONR young investigator award.
- Annie Xie received CoRL best paper award for the paper Learning Latent Representations to Influence Multi-Agent Interaction.
- Annie Chen gave an oral presentation at the self-supervised RL workshop at ICLR.
- Chelsea gave a talk on distribution shift at University of Toronto.
- Chelsea received the Samsung AI Researcher of the Year award.
- Annie Xie received a best paper award at ICML 2020 Lifelong Learning Workshop for the paper Deep Reinforcement amidst Lifelong Non-Stationarity.